by Marianna Monentes
Guess what? It is movie night at the GCG!! Roddie has OPENED his awesome GCG Drive- In Theater ! When you go to watch a movie, there are a few steps you need to take to ensure you have a great movie watching experience.
* You need to be on the Firestorm version 5.07 make sure it is for opensim and SL
* You need quicktime for your version of windows
* If there is a group of you going, everyone needs to click the media button all at the same time
* Also be sure that all your settings in Sound/Media tab under preferences in your viewer is all check marked enabled
* Lastly, be sure that under Network & Files that everything in there is also check marked
You should see and hear the movie fine, once you have done the steps suggested. Thank you Roddie for opening the GCG Drive-In!
To read the history of Roddie's RL drive-in please read in our archives Anna Wright's The GCG Drive-In
new notice from Roddie Jan. 25, 2018
I AM SO PROUD to announce that we are now the only grid who is legally
Licensed through Socan to now stream Movies to our grid for YOU our
residents to watch movies. This is huge for us and I have been trying
to get this for some time. To go with this great news I have built us
a GCG Drive In Theatre now OPEN!!..be sure to check this region
out...grab your honey, rez a vehicle and enjoy the movie! CHEERS!!